About GG Bran CrispBread
GG Bran Crispbread is a traditionally baked crispbread, still produced in Norway, by the Gundersen family. In 1935, Mr. Eugen Gundersen, who created the original recipe, began producing bran crispbread as he found that the original Scandinavian crispbread was the most effective and appetizing method of supplementing his diet with fiber. GG Bran Crispbread was officially adopted by the Norwegian summer and winter Olympic teams in 1980.
GG Bran Crispbread has become famous, endorsed by countless nutritionists, doctors and dieticians. GG Brancrispbread has been recommended in cookbooks, newsletters and books for diabetics and dieters. It is perfect for the health conscious and all dieters, especially for those following low carbohydrate and low calorie diets. With only 12 calories per slice and low carbohydrates, GG Bran Crispbread is the best bran product on the market. It is not only the lowest in calories, but the only bran bread available that contains low net carbohydrates per slice.
GG Bran Crispbread is exclusively produced for and imported in the U.S. by CEL Enterprises, Inc. GG Bran Crispbread is available in health and natural food stores across the United States. In addition, now it is available for order on the internet.
Why You Should Choose GG Bran Crispbread :
1. GG has the lowest calories, with low net carbohydrates, of any bread product on the market.
2. It is recommended by leading nutritionists, doctors and dieticians worldwide.
3. GG is the only bread product with 85% bran content.
4. It has the highest fiber content of any crispbread, cracker or bread product available in the world.
5. It is highly recommended by most experts as ideal.
6. It is a natural laxative, alleviating constipation, and aiding digestion.
7. GG is recommended for all diet plans including healthy lifestyles.
8. GG was chosen to be part of the daily diet of the Norwegian Olympic team, proof that it can be satisfying and delicious at any time, not simply to improve health or as a diet aid.
9. GG Scandinavian Bran Crisp Bread is a certified Kosher food product certified Kosher by the Ortodox Rabinate of Oslo, Norway.
How to Enjoy Bran Crispbread
Use in place of regular bread in sandwiches or snacks, or alone as the richest source of dietary fiber available.
You can aslo enjoy eating GG Bran Crispbread topped with spread from peanut butter, to sugar free, jam to butter.
Suggested topping for GG Bran Crispbread
· Cottage cheese, or any other cheese with tomato
· Smoked salmon and cucumber
· Low fat peanut butter and low sugar or sugar-free jam
· Topped with low-cal butter spray and sprinkled with cinnamon and splenda, and heated in the microwave for 30 seconds, for a low-cal substitute for cinnamon toast
GG Bran Crispbread stays extra fresh when stored in the freezer, and does not need to be defrosted for use.