• 4 chicken breasts – thawed & ground (it was roughly 33.5 oz of raw chicken)
• 2 eggs 1 large onion – diced
• 2 whole garlic buds (all cloves) – chopped small
• ½ Cup crushed GG Bran Crispbread crackers
• 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
• 1 Tbsp Canadian (or Montreal) chicken seasoning
• Sprinkle of seasoned salt
• Sprinkle of Cajun seasoning
• 1 C chicken broth
• 1 jar Walden Farms marinara sauce
• 1 can tomatoes (with garlic/onion/green chilies)
• 1 Cup chicken broth
Saute onion & garlic together until translucent/soft. Mix together all ingredients and drop by scoops into hot skillet sprayed with non-stick spray. Brown on each side and place in 2 Quart pan (2 pans full makes roughly 46 meatballs).
For Sauce – Mix all ingredients together and pour ½ over each pan of meatballs Bake at 350 for 45mins-1 hr.
I LOVED them served over miracle noodles and mashed cauliflower!
Prep Time – 30 minutes
CookTime – 45 – 60 minutes
Submitted by Kristi N.
This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 1st, 2011 at 8:06 pm and is filed under Customer Submitted Recipes, Dinner, Featured Recipes, GG Bran Recipes, Poultry Recipes. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.