Low-Fat, High-Fiber Peanut Butter Bean Dip
• 1 can white beans, rinsed and drained (or 1 1/2 cups cooked white beans)
• 1/2 cup creamy natural peanut butter or Almond Butter
• 2 tablespoons raw honey or agave nectar
• 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• Big pinch of sea salt
• Water, as needed to thin
• GG Bran Crispbread crackers, for dipping
Combine all ingredients (except water and Crispbread) in a food processor or high-speed blender and blend until completely smooth, adding water, a tablespoon at a time, as needed to thin to desired consistency. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Submitted by Amber Shea Ford
This entry was posted on Thursday, December 29th, 2011 at 2:09 pm and is filed under Appetizers / Snacks, Customer Submitted Recipes, Dips / Spreads, GG Bran Recipes, Nuts or Nut Butter, Vegetarian. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.